facecity

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foros para tratar todo tipo de temas y en donde podrá hacer amigos o conocer gente, participar en multitud de actividades y juegos online.

DANIELSON FUERA DE WWE: LIBRETO O REAL?

jimo
    jimo
    VIP
    VIP

DANIELSON FUERA DE WWE: LIBRETO O REAL? Empty DANIELSON FUERA DE WWE: LIBRETO O REAL?

Mensaje por jimo 14th Junio 2010, 12:42

Hoy en su pagina de "Twitter" WWEJCENA John Cena hizo sus primeras expresiones publicas especificas sobre el tema del momento: Brian Danielson, a continuacion su Tweet:

"I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority of you who are caught off guard by this choice.I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe. I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does belong with us. Sorry for the long message, I know I am probally way out of line, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. But like me or not, that is what Hustle. Loyalty. And most importantly Respect means to me."

El mensaje esta en muchas partes, y claramente es legitimo de Cena. Caben senalar varias puntos, la cuenta de Twitter de Cena esta controlada por WWE y su nueva politica de Redes Sociales, para una compania como WWE que su principal hombre este dandole palos a su compania no se ve bien y mas que es su campeon. Segun la nueva politica de WWE, Cena podria enfrentar amonestacion, pero hasta la hora de este reporte, el mensaje aun sigue en su Twitter y lleva asi por espacio de tres horas.

En una nota relacionada, JTG en clara respuesta al mensaje de Cena, puso este Tweet:

B4 I go to bed I wanna give a shout out to NXT star brian danielson.One of the most talented workers in the biz,hope to see you back brother

Ustedes sean los jueces...

DANIELSON FUERA DE WWE: LIBRETO O REAL? Jimoavatar
    Dejalos que hablen disfruta el momento

http://MyMoneyHour.com/?userid=284440

Fecha y hora actual: 7th Mayo 2024, 11:01